Tuesday, June 5, 2012

air jordans history watching

Kelly Clarkson The help of alcohol and music, Qing-Yu and several girl become more familiar with the dining atmosphere is more harmonious, everyone said their own way or experience, when the window the sun set off the beautiful woman smile flowery, where I just quietly listening, watching, this is a very harmonious picture, any extra words will undermine it ...
I very reluctantly went to the piano and sat down opposite and just facing the dining table, watching the eyes of several charming woman cast in the light set off a mixture of sunshine and light to me, I can not help I have to intoxicated, the fingertips move, a After lunch, Qing-Yu went straight back to the company, and I left to stay with three girl to go shopping, and good commercial street in Taiyuan and Beijing and Shanghai, so large, but even so let my double The legs withstood the difficult test.
Seems to be still doubts Qing-Yu and I have things that they do not know, a few girl and did not give me what a good face, I can only slightly to smile a few trouble, can I also told them that that drunk naked and the people holding the sleep a night? This in itself is a big mistake, not to mention who would believe that things just so? even I'm not even believe that we have no what happened, Qing-Yu has been denied ...
Misunderstanding on misunderstanding, anyway,air jordans history, last dinner of the things people are not after me for revenge, this time together Come on, who told me its wrong things? However, Qing-Yu as Chief Financial Officer, I'm very satisfied by the point to suspect that I am willing!
However, a few girl really be able to resist, until after dinner, they did not mention this matter, till I was at sixes and sevens, forget my principles is that they do not mention, I do not say anything more than the issue is not as good as one less thing! Hey!
In turn drove the Chu and Li Ting and sent back home, the last one is Xue Jing, the car stopped in front of her home district, the little girl did not mean to get off, there seems to be nothing to say ... ...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment