Saturday, June 30, 2012

oakley flak jacket sunglasses you come to me something what

Of this parade of hair fright. A girl so crying, cursing is not to coax does not work, it is a little nowhere under the feeling of the mouth. Fortunately, Lin Lin cry for a while to stop crying, but still force me to hammer a few punches.
Jun, I listen to the Tang research that you are Chinese? Lin Lin is suddenly attached to my chest, in Chinese Xiaoshengdiwen Road.
My body stiff, suddenly drew her away, yelled,oakley womens sunglasses, in Japanese: bastard, I ZTE Jun citizens of the great and powerful Empire of Japan, how may be a Chinaman.
Damn Don research, and mouth lax, and good is told of Lin Lin, I tell others I am afraid that trouble big. I could see that just these words to Lin Lin caused what kind of damage, so that my heart seems to be something heavy smashed. The hearts of only a trace of Qingming kept telling me that we must adhere to live long pain as short-term pain is the only way the best results on Lin Lin.
Tears are slowly brought together in the eyes of Lin Lin, soon to spill out, slide down her smooth cheeks to the chin, and then clustered into a drop of crystal fall to the ground. I know that her heart must have large tears to fall and finally dashed to pieces.
Moment I do not know also what to say, in that case have been exported, to say something in order to restore? Or simply nothing should be said, they should allow her to leave me this way. In this moment, has always been resolute could not help but hesitate.
Jun, I do not believe you. Did not think that Lin Lin suddenly laughed, although his face with tears, the expression has been firmly up.
I am somewhat frustrated smile a little,oakley flak jacket sunglasses, said: whether you believe it or not, I am not a Chinaman. Tang research, as I say they are afraid he is not good work.
Lin Lin, wiped away tears, and squeezed into my arms, and murmured: Jun, do not fool me, you performance too fake.
I said: Well, we do not say this, you come to me something what?
Hate, nothing can not come to you? Lin Lin paddled in my chest with a finger ring, and said quietly: I heard that a stooge has gone?
I smiled and said: Are you saying that Sachiko? She was gone.
Have you thought to find a secretary? Lin Lin's voice is more and more ambiguous, which makes me a bit uncomfortable.
Is thought, that is, has not been a suitable candidate. I exclaimed.
I do not know why, even to say such words of mouth does not mind. Outburst, I'll regret it originally did not want Lin Lin volumes come in, but almost equal to I want her by my side tell Lin Lin.
Sure enough, hear me, Lin Lin put his arms around the behind me, Ni Sheng said: I give you for good secretary?
Nice, can you research how to do? I find it an excuse for some confusion.
I do not care, good man enough for the hard and the battery I do not like it. Seems afraid of my escape, Lin Lin to hug me tighter.
I was silent for a long while, and finally a cruel ruthless, deliberately sighed and said: Lin Lin, you know I do it?
Whether you are doing, I am coming with you. Lin Lin looked up at me, a touch of blush passed over the cheek, which was then

No comments:

Post a Comment